Ads

A 15 legjobb angol duma flörtöléshez... ~ ANGOL szókincs


Nézzünk ma néhány érdekes, akár vicces kifejezést randihoz, flörtöléshez.
Szerintünk ezek a legjobbak... szókincslistát is tettünk mellé, hogy könnyen használhasd ;).  Melyik tetszik?
  • Hi, I'm doing a survey ...What's your name? What's your phone number? Are you free next Saturday?
  • The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name.
  • Shall we talk or continue flirting from a distance?
  • Did it hurt? - Did what hurt? - When you fell out of heaven.
  • If water were beauty, you'd be an ocean.
  • You know what they say about beauty... it protects against all evil. Well, with you I feel really safe!
  • Have you got a plaster? Because I hurt my knee falling for you.
  • I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?
  • I'm new in town, could I have directions to your apartment.
  • Do you have 20pence? I told my mum I would call her when I fell in love.
  • Do you believe in love at first sight ... or should I walk past again?
  • I'll cook you dinner if you cook me breakfast.
  • There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn't have your number in it.
  • (As s/he is leaving) Hey aren't you forgetting something?  -  What?  - Me!
  • Can I have directions? - To where? - To your heart.
Vocabulary
- to do a survey - felmérést készíteni
- to continue from a distance - messziről folytatni
- it did hurt - fájt
- to fall out of somewhere - leesni valahonnan
- to protect against something - megvédeni vmi ellen
- plaster - sebtapasz
- I lost... - elvesztettem
- to have directions - útbaigazítást kapni
- to fall in love - szerelembe esni
- to belive in something - hinni valamiben
- at first sight - első látásra


by: Szigetfalvi Andi


Share on Google Plus

About

0 megjegyzés: