Ads

Video: Steven Spielberg ~ ANGOL Hallásértés

Steven Spielberg munkásságának rövid bemutatása, leírással. Hallgasd és olvasd közben a szöveget, úgy tanulsz a leghatékonyabban!




Steven Spielberg is a man who requires no introduction.


Writer, director, producer, to say that he has done it all is an understatement.  The popularity of his body of work goes unchallenged, as he has helped revolutionise American cinema in more ways than one. Among his most popular films is E.T The Extra Terrestrial, which remains one of the highest grossing films of all time. The film moved audiences around the world in 1982 and helped launch Stevens career into dizzying heights.  He admits the film still holds a special place in his heart. 

Steven Spielberg "I feel about it today much the same way as I felt about it in 1982 which is that it's just a little piece of wonderment in my life, this little guy came into my life and everyone else's and kind of did his magic. And I feel very beholden to him, I feel I owe a lot to this creature from another world and I also feel that I made my most personal film in 1982 with E.T and to this day I think it remains my most personal film."
Stevens films also have a track record of successful sequels, like Jaws, Jurassic Park and the immensely popular Indiana Jones, starring Harrison Ford. The Indiana Jones Trilogy saw Steven team up with good friend and Star Wars creator George Lucas.  Receiving both critical and commercial success from the majority of his films, Steven Spielberg is one of the most influential figures in today’s industry.  From sneaking into a studio as a young man to now owning a studio, the industry would not be the same without him. What would cinema be without Steven Spielbergs incredible vision?

by: Szigetfalvi Andi

Share on Google Plus

About

0 megjegyzés: