Ads

Gyakorlás: Be able to ~ ANGOL teszt



A nyelvtani leíró bejegyzést követően (itt találod) nézzünk most egy rövid nyomkodós / kiegészítős tesztet 12 kérdéssel a kérdések a "be able to" szerkezet használatával, középhaladó szinten! Az eredményedet rögtön meg is tudod nézni.

Pár másodpercet várni kel a beöltődésre.






Can, could, or be able to?


Válaszd ki a helyes megoldást!

I haven't _____________ concentrate recently at work. I don't know what it is.

can
could
been able to

My brother ________ cook very well. He is a chef in a French restaurant.

can
could
is able to

When he was only 2, my friend Lee __________ speak quite well.

can
could
was able to

I have to go to a business dinner tomorrow night so I _________ (not) come to the party. I'm very sorry.

can't
couldn't
am not able to

Kevin lived in Italy for six years, so he must __________ speak Italian quite well. He will help you with your homework.

can
could
be able to

This telephone is terrible. I ___________ (not) hear you at all.

can't
couldn't
am not able to

When the car drove into the lake, one of the passengers __________ (not) open the door and had to be rescued.

can't
couldn't
wasn't able to

Despite the arrival of the storm, they ___________ finish the football match.

can
could
were able to

When I was very young, I used to _________ touch my toes, but I can't now!

can
could
be able to

The house was totally empty all day yesterday and I _________ finish that book I was reading.

can
could
was able to

My mother tells me that her grandfather was one of the best musicians of his time in the city and _________ play the piano like a professional.

can
could
was able to

I hope to _________ speak English very well after this course finishes.

can
could
be able to


by: István Orosz

Share on Google Plus

About

0 megjegyzés: