Ads

Teszt: Családtagok ~ ANGOL Szókincs


A családtagok megnevezésébe könnyen bele lehet keveredni.. Tegnapi bejegyzésünkhöz kapcsolódva nézzünk egy kis tesztet, hogy ki kicsoda a családban! 10 kérdés, pár perc az egész, azonnali javítással.
Pár másodper kell a betöltődéshez!




Szókincsteszt: Family members


Válaszd ki a helyes megoldást a kérdésekre!

The male child of my brother is my....

niece
nephew
cousin

The son of one of my children is my..

grandson
great-grandchild
grandfather

The mother of my grandfather is my...

great-grandpa
great-grandfather
great-grandmother

The husband of my sister is my...

son-in-law
brother-in-law
cousin

The daughter of my new husband/wife is my...

stepdaughter
half-daughter
daughter-in-law

The sister of my mother is my...

stepmother
sister-in-law
aunt

The father of my spouse is my...

uncle
father-in-law
grandfather

The sister I only have one parent in common with is my...

half-sister
stepsister
sister-in-law

The female child of your brother is my...

niece
nephew
cousin

The child of my uncle is my...

niece
nephew
cousin


by: Szigetfalvi Andrea



Szeretnéd magadat, vagy más nyelvtanulót 
egy hasznos ajándékkal meglepni Karácsonyra
Share on Google Plus

About

0 megjegyzés: