Ads

Szituáció: At the airport - ANGOL teszt



A tegnapi szókincstémához kapcsolódva, itt a következő tesztünk, amelyben a legutóbb tanult kifejezésekre koncentrálunk. Mondatkiegészítés, egy reptéri komplett kis szituáció segítségével.

Pár másodpercet várni kell a betöltésre...






Szituáció: At the airport ~ ANGOL teszt


Egészítsd ki a mondatokat!

- Where is the ___________ to the airport? - Over there, on the other side!

entir
enter
entry

- Hello! I'd like to __________, here is my ticket.

check up
check on
check in

- Can I have your _____________? Where would you like to sit?

passport
ticket
boarding card

- A_____________, please. Is the flight on time?

tourist class
tourist seat
window seat

- Yes, it's on time. Here is your ___________card!

flight
boarding
plane

- Thanks! I have just one suitcase. Can I __________ it with me _______the plane? - No, I'm sorry. You can't.

carry - on
carry - up
carry - at

LANDING: - Do you have anything do __________?

decide
declare
decline

- No, nothing. I bought everything at the ______________ at the airport.

duty free shop
free store
airport markt

Where can I find the tourist _____________? - Over there!

official
information
informal

- What's your problem? - My __________ hasn't arrived yet.

baggage
packing
bags

by: István Orosz
Share on Google Plus

About

0 megjegyzés: